Cremation service in Huntington Park can be affordable and planned to meet your family’s specific needs. If you are making cremation arrangements for yourself of a loved one then you should understand the cremation process. After that, it is important to ask your cremation company about the traditional cremation packages that they offer. Finally, choose a preferred Huntington Park cremation service for all of your cremation needs.
Most cremation companies follow the same steps to carry out private cremation services. The cremation service provider that you choose will outline the process for you, but you can expect a simple cremation process to follow these steps:
- The mortuary will receive permission from the family of the deceased to begin the cremation process.
- The body of the deceased will arrange for the transfer of the body from the place of death to the mortuary for care.
- If a family member of the deceased was not present at the time of death then a positive identification will need to be made by the next of kin. If a family member was present at the time of death then the positive identification can be skipped. This formality takes place at the mortuary.
- Once final arrangements have been planned, the mortuary will transfer the body of the deceased to the local crematorium.
- At the Huntington Park crematory, an identification disc will be placed with the body of the deceased for the duration of the cremation process. This is so that the body can be identified at all times.
- The crematory will only perform private cremations. This means that there will only be one cremation in the cremation chamber at that time. There will never be multiple cremations that take place in the same chamber at the same time.
- The cremated remains will be collected and placed in a temporary cremation urn for transfer back to the mortuary.
- Following the Huntington Park cremation, memorial services can continue at the mortuary’s facility or internment services can take place at the final resting place of the deceased.
These steps may vary slightly depending on the cremation company, but for the most part, you can expect for the cremation services to follow this procedure.
Many families try to plan cremation services with the lowest possible cremation pricing. The price for local cremation near you will depend on several factors including:
- Memorial services
- Viewing service
- Funeral ceremony
- Internment ceremony
- Post-burial gathering
- Burial plot or mausoleum entombment
- Cremation urn cost
- Transportation costs
- State permit fees
- Cremation service add-ons
There are a few different things that can be done for families that are looking for cheap cremation options. The first option is for the family to choose a cremation service package. Cremation packages include all of the necessary steps for complete cremation services as well as one or more memorial services.
The second option is to pick each individual service separately if it makes financial sense. For the most part, cremation companies arrange packages with the most commonly requested services so choosing services individually may or may not be financially beneficial.
The third option is to choose direct cremation services. Direct cremation services are unscheduled and unattended. They do not include any formal memorial services that are set up by the cremation company. This is the cheapest cremation service available. If desired, the family can have the cremation scheduled so that they can attend the insertion of the cremation container. There are additional fees for this service.
For direct cremation services in Huntington Park, you should expect to pay a little more than $1,000. For traditional cremation services with memorial services, you can expect to pay less than $3,000. Of course, you may pay more or less depending on the specific cremation services and memorial services that are chosen. Add-ons purchased will also make a difference in the total cost of cremation services.
There are many add-on services and keepsakes that funeral companies offer. Services that may be selected include remembrance services, a celebration of life services, or anniversary services.
Keepsake or memorialization items can also be made to honor the life of the deceased. Some items that family members choose include jewelry, remembrance plaques, garden stones, engraved items like wristwatches, and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
If you need a local cremation service near Huntington Park then you could choose the preferred cremation provider, Douglas Family Mortuary. They have served the Huntington Park area for over eight decades. The staff is committed to honoring your loved one and providing you with compassionate care.
Douglas Family Mortuary provides low-cost cremation, pre-planning your cremation services, and direct cremation services. Choose this cremation company because they offer the best local cremation service.